Within the Peeroskop project we develop several open source software components to get better insights into the Internet and to increase the security of the Internet infrastructure:
- jFlowLib: jFlowLib is a Java library to parse and generate sFlow and IPFIX data.
- RPKI Firefox Add-on: A Firefox extension to show prefix origin validation for the webserver infrastructure of the requested URL.
- RPKI MIRO: Monitoring and inspection of RPKI objects.
- RTRlib: A software library that implements the RPKI RTR protocol and prefix origin validation.
- Quagga RPKI: An RPKI extension for the Quagga BGP routing daemon.
- MeasrDroid: An Android app that collects interesting usage statistics of mobiles.